Saturday, June 30, 2012

It's here!

Well folks! Moving Day has arrived, although I hope to get a few hours of sleep before we begin!! It's 2am on June 30th, Kroeker Moving Day! It should be a national holiday right??!! :)
I'm still up finishing all the last minute tasks like organizing what I'll need for the drive out, last load of laundry, updating my phone, making road trip music playlists!! :) And it's quite, since the rest of the house is far off on the train to dream land, I'm alone with my thoughts.

We've spent many moments reflecting on the time we were here in Cali. Cheyenne since he was 10, and me since I was 19. God has allowed us many blessings and privileges while we have been here. What a great God we serve to allow our lives to be so full after only just 9 years of marriage here! The friendships we've been entrusted with have been family to us! We can never express just how thankful we are for each of you who are in our lives! We were never alone!!

And now technology is so awesome!!! We  can skype, facetime, facebook text and call! No more waiting 4 weeks to hear back from a snail mail letter like when I was a kid overseas!!! :) I'll still be able to feel connected with my friends even though geography separates us! ;)

Well, must catch some sleep if the train will slow down! :)

1 comment:

  1. You can sleep when you arrive! YAY for the trip!! Enjoy the journey and the time alone with Family. We will keep you in our prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete