Monday, September 3, 2012

Revive Your Marriage! (no matter what state it's in)


I don't know about you, but I've the tendency to get all excited about new bible studies or devotionals and then fizzle off after the first week. It's easy to brush things aside and prioritize what seems more important. But time with my God is the MOST important thing I can do every day, throughout my days. I want/need to be more like Mary who sat at Jesus' feet listing to His teachings. My tendency is to be more like Martha and look at my daily to-do list and make that my focus. My goal in life these days (and it has been for the past couple years if you've known me long) is to find the happy medium of the two!

So this study is my new path to that this month. It's only a month long so I really don't have any excuse to put it off. AND there's only ONE new challenge/focus a week so I can meditate and study the scriptures deeper on that topic every week! Join me won't you! You don't have to have  a marriage that is falling apart to want to "revive" it! I think my marriage is doing pretty good right now (we all have our ups and downs), but I want to always be bettering myself and my walk with the Lord to be the best wife I can be for my husband today and daughter to my King. Life is a continuing journey to sanctification!

http://womenlivingwell.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Revive-Your-Marriage-1.jpg

Here’s the topic schedule for those who want to link up each week:
September 3rd – Revive Your Prayers
September 9th – Revive Your Attitude
September 16th – Revive Your  Friendship
September 23rd - Revive Your Praise
September 30th - Revive Your Sex Life

Courtney From WomenLivingWell.org, Darlene from TimeWarpWife.com, Sheila from ToLoveHonorandVacuum.com and Jennifer from UnveiledWife.com are all writing on the same topic each week on Mondays! Check out each of their blogs for wonderful encouragement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment