Thursday, July 26, 2018

Toothpaste all over the sink???? But why? And HOW?!?!

For some reason the last few nights I've been up late piddling about tidying up and working on projects while the littles slumber. The house is quiet except for when the fish tries jumping out of the tank, or the kitties cry from the door to get in for cuddles. Yes I have cats...don't tell my dad! :) But when one lives on a farm there are certain things once must have....cats (thus kittens) being one of them! but hey...no mice!

Today I was tidying up the bathroom and picking up (for the millionth time) band aid wrappers, caught drop wrappers, wet towels, forgotten hair ties, and shoes (because one can't possibly wash ones cute tiny hands while wearing shoes right?!), and started asking "why".  Why is it it's hard to look just to ones left for the trashcan to throw wrappers away? Why does one need to be barefoot to wash her hands? Oh yeah, this one is a daily question....why in the world is it necessary to wipe toothpaste allllllll over the sink, the counter, AND the faucet when one brushes ones teeth?!!!! I see the mouthwash lid-less. Dollops of lotion along the counter, and even the cupboard door.  Oh and back to that toothpaste....someone felt it was art worthy and drew a little picture on the countertop using it! I wonder if there's a way to "frame" it?!?!


And after I ask all those "why"s....I remind myself: I probably did all that too when I was their age!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love this Alison! Thanks for the little glimpse into your life :)

    ReplyDelete